Chewing Gum Removal
Brooklands Cleaning and Restoration can remove chewing gum from all floor surface types we use the latest technology high pressure steam cleaning machines to lift the gum off the surface with minimal effort whilst causing no damage to the substrate. We can also offer surface cleaning including street cleaning and services in conjunction with our chewing gum removal to give a full make over to shop fronts, public town centres, footpaths, businesses, retail parks and more.
Chewing Gum Removal
At Brooklands our skilled team take great pride in producing quality work to the highest of standards, we provide a reliable service and strive to exceed customer satisfaction.
Here are some reasons you should hire us to remove chewing gum:
- Our chewing gum removal service is far more superior than traditional methods of craping or
harsh use of chemicals which is a health hazard in public places.
- Environmental friendly
- Risk assessments and method statements produced prior to commencing work
- Careful planning of works
- Work areas are barrier taped and cornered off accordingly, displaying safety hazard signs helping
us to work in a safer environment
- We are fully insured and value health and safety with the highest regard
- Safe contractor and CHAS approved accreditation
- Available outside of business hours
We can aesthetically transform the overall appearance of high footfall public areas and businesses premises into more pleasant places for people to visit we can remove chewing gum quickly and efficiently also cleaning up loose chewing gum and disposing of it correctly.
We are fully mobile with on board water tanks and hold contracts with water authorities hiring metered standpipes for legally extracting water from wash outs in the streets.
Our 4 Step Process
Get in touch and speak with one of our team who will assist you with your requirements
We come and take a detailed look at your project and produce a detailed report
We analyse the report and decide the best solutions for carrying out the project
We speak with you during and upon completion of the project ensuring you expectations have been met and exceeded